- 15 July 2022 Deputy Minister of Environment Aram Meymaryan is on a working visit to Syunik region Deputy Minister of Environment Aram Meymaryan is on a working visit to Syunik region on July 12-15 to get acquainted with the current work on the management of specially protected natural territories that are part of the Zangezur Biosphere Complex.
- 14 July 2022 Competition The Ministry of the Environment and the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ), within the framework of the EU4Sevan program, funded by the European Union and the German Government, announce a contest of messages and appeals for the protection of Sevan and caring attitude to the lake.
- 14 July 2022 Frequently Asked Questions - For which license or permission to apply to the Ministry of Environment
- 13 July 2022 Meeting "Environmental cooperation for a better future" During his working visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran in order to participate in the meeting entitled "Environmental Cooperation for a Better Future", Minister of Environment Hakob Simidyan held a bilateral meeting with Deputy President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Chairman of the Environmental Organization of Iran Ali Salajaghe.
- 13 July 2022 The new order of entry of visitors to the territory of the Norashen Reserve and the reserve of the Sevan National Park Dear citizens, we inform you that from now on there is a new procedure for citizens to visit the territory of the Norashen Nature Reserve and the Sevan National Park Reserve: entry is allowed on all days of the week, for a maximum of 3 hours, from 10:00 to 18:00 with passes issued by the Sevan National Park and under the supervision of inspectors.