- 19 February 2024 Record air temperature values were recorded in 14 meteorological stations of the RA According to the data of the "Hydrometeorology and Monitoring Center" of the MoE. Record air temperature values were recorded in 14 meteorological stations of the republic (30%) on February 14 due to the intrusion of a tropical warm air wave.
- 14 February 2024 The Ministry of Environment circulated on the e-draft.am platform the draft government decision "On setting the procedure for the resettlement of wild animals in free conditions" The resettlement of wild animals will be carried out according to a plan for each animal species. The Ministry of Environment has circulated a draft of the government's decision "On defining the procedure for resettlement of wild animals in free conditions" on the e-draft.am platform.
- 13 February 2024 Minister of Environment Hakob Simidyan met the delegation led by Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Finland Kirsti Narinen Minister of Environment Hakob Simidyan met the delegation led by Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Finland Kirsti Narinen The meeting was attended by Deputy Minister Aram Meymaryan and Levon Azizyan, director of the "Hydrometeorology and Monitoring Center" of the MoE
- 12 February 2024 The annual average temperatures observed in RA indicate a continuous increase in air temperature The annual average temperatures observed in RA in recent years confirm the predictions of climate models about the continuous increase in air temperature. Starting from 1994, the average annual temperature deviations in RA from 1961-1990. were positive with respect to the average value, except for 2011.
- 9 February 2024 The Eco-Patrol Service of the Ministry of Environment discovered an illegal case of deforestation On the basis of the operational information received, the officers of the Eco-Patrol Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Tavush Marz Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs found a large number of cut ash trees and other types of trees, cut tree stumps, in the first and second reserves of the Achajri Forest State of the "Sevkar Forestry" branch of the "Hayantar" SNCՕ, then in the village of Achajur. 15 coal pits operated in the adjacent area and 68.6 cubic meters of ash and other types of timber accumulated near these coal pits, 82 bags of charcoal.