- 4 July 2022 Red Mountain Qatar Located in the central watershed of the Gegham ridge of Gegharkunik region, southwest of the Azhdakhak volcano, it is a sludge-lava cone with an absolute height of 3530.0m, and on the apical section has a height of 300 m. crater diameter, where the crater lake is located.
- 1 July 2022 The international forum "Joining efforts for the preservation and sustainable development of the ecosystem of Lake Sevan" was held Within the framework of the EU4Sevan program "protection of the environment of Lake Sevan", funded by the European Union and the Government of Germany, the first of its kind international conference "Joining efforts for the preservation and sustainable development of the ecosystem of Lake Sevan" was held.
- 30 June 2022 Regional discussions on legislative changes The Ministry of the Environment and the Nature Conservation Agency of the Chech Republic held the latest seminars scheduled in ten regions last week. The seminars were aimed at presenting proposals on legislative changes in the field of nature protection and strengthening the capabilities of institutions responsible for the conservation of biodiversity in Armenia.
- 29 June 2022 "Sevan National Park" SNCO announces a competition for the organization and maintenance of coastal recreation on 3 public beaches of Lake Sevan "Sevan National Park" SNCO of the Ministry of Environment announces a competition for the organization and maintenance of coastal recreation on 3 public beaches of Lake Sevan.
- 29 June 2022 As part of the "Our team" cycle initiated by the Public Relations Department of the Ministry of Environment, today we present to you the Department of International Cooperation of the Ministry, its composition and functions.