- 1 August 2022 The Ministry of the Environment hosted a reception of citizens Deputy Minister Tigran Gabrielyan met the citizens and discussed their concerns. Various issues were raised by the citizens.
- 29 July 2022 Invitation to a public hearing Dear citizens, On August 3 this year at 12: 00.30 we invite you to take part in an open public hearing organized to discuss the draft Law of the Republic of Armenia "On Amendments to the Law of the Republic of Armenia" On Environmental Impact Assessment and Expertise".
- 29 July 2022 Let's start the day with positive news As a result of the monitoring work carried out jointly with the State Nature Reserve "Khosrov Forest" and the Armenian branch of the World Wide Fund for Nature, the reserve photo cards again captured the Caucasian leopard.
- 28 July 2022 Pupils of the preschool institution " Kindergarten No. 6 " in Yerevan at the State Museum of Nature of Armenia In order to improve the quality of environmental education and upbringing in the Republic of Armenia, to develop environmental awareness and thinking of society and to raise awareness of environmental problems, the Ministry of Environment constantly focuses on the process of organizing environmental education.
- 28 July 2022 A discussion was held at the Ministry of Environment headed by Deputy Minister Gayane Gabrielyan The Ministry of Environment, headed by Deputy Minister Gayane Gabrielyan, held a discussion with colleagues from interested departments, organized to discuss the draft Law of the Republic of Armenia "On Amendments to the Law of the Republic of Armenia" On Environmental Impact Assessment and Expertise".