- 19 February 2021 Deputy Minister of Environment Anna Mazmanyan met with fashion designers Deputy Minister of Environment Anna Mazmanyan had a meeting with the responsible persons of “ Supporting SMEs and Creating Sustainable Ecosystem for Armenian Textile Industry" project initiated by the Fashion & Design Chamber of Armenia NGO.
- 18 February 2021 Gegharkunik, Vayots Dzor and Syunik regions will have a geopark Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan received Deputy Director of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia Lilit Sahakyan, Laboratory Head of Geodynamics and Geological Hazards Ara Avagyan.
- 18 February 2021 Required documents for signing contracts on the use of fauna objects in the territory of the Republic of Armenia for social purposes Required documents for signing contracts on the use of fauna objects in the territory of the Republic of Armenia for social purposes
- 18 February 2021 Petrosyan: "Any deep reform in the sphere of environment faces confrontation" RA Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan had a talk with Hovhannes Shoghikyan in SPUTNIK-ARMENIA pavilion regarding the existing sectorial problems, the ways to address them and the reforms.
- 15 February 2021 The status of "freeing Sevan from chains" is continued with great vigour By the instruction of the Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan, the process of dismantling illegal buildings and structures, pavilions, fences and cleaning up the areas from garbage is in progress in the coastal areas under "Sevan" NP SNCO.