- 12 March 2021 Online training On the initiative of the Ministry of Environment, an online training will be conducted on the following topics: Biodiversity of “Dilijan” national park
- 11 March 2021 “Environmental Projects Implementation Unit” state agency of the Ministry of Enviornment announces a tender In the frames of “Artik city closed stone pit waste and flood management” pilot project implemented by “Environmental Projects Implementation Unit” state agency, a tender has been organized for selection of an organization implementing the construction works of a forest park and a rest zone in the territory of Artik city.
- 11 March 2021 Deputy Minister of Environment A. Mazmanyan held an online working consultation with the officers of the scientific and ecotourism divisions of the SNCOs supervising the management and preservation of specially protected areas of nature The following issues apropos of functioning of SNCOs were discussed: Eco-education An agreement has been reached with the SNCOs to conduct regular online educational lessons for children and adolescents of different ages, colloborating with the heads of the relevant subdivisions of the Ministry.
- 9 March 2021 The students of Abovyan Multifunctional State College were hosted at the Ministry of Environment Welcoming the students at the Ministry, Minister Romanos Petrosyan emphasized the importance of the role and participation of young people in eco-education and tackling the environmental bottlenecks facing the country.
- 22 February 2021 Summing up completed grant programs in Syunik region The executive body of “Support Program for Protected Areas-Armenia” (SPPA-A) project is the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Armenia.