Every year on March 22, the world celebrates World Water Day.
In this regard, the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Armenia within the framework of the program "Environmental Protection of Lake Sevan" (EU4Sevan), funded by the European Union and the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany announces a photo contest.
By March 31, send your photo with a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org too. email address:
The photo or photo document should be one of the following topics`
- my best memory of Lake Sevan,
- what problems is Lake Sevan facing today?
- how to save Lake Sevan?,
You can send 1 photo or 1 photo consisting of a maximum of 4 photos.
Before sending photos/photos, be sure
- The photo was taken by you and does not violate anyone's copyright,
- The photo has a short description,
- the quality of the photo should be 1920x1080 pxls or more, the full name and surname of the author of the photo.
Photos will be published on the / Sevan Talks page, and the best will receive gifts and certificates.
The program is implemented by the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).