- 14 June 2022 Preschoolers with everyday ecology The Ministry of the Environment always focuses on the process of environmental education and awareness.
- 14 June 2022 Attention We would like to inform you that on June 14, the activities on aviation and chemical warfare in the "forestry" of Vayots Dzor (1700 hectars of territory), Aragatsotn (1340 hectars of territory) and Razdan (1400 hectars of territory) of the forest committee "Armles" were completed
- 14 June 2022 Not a single falling mole has been found on the territory of the Dilijan National Park A few weeks ago, information spread on the Internet that a large number of moles fall out throughout the territory of the Dilijan National Park.
- 13 June 2022 Release of the first batch of Sevan Ishkhan in 2022 About 15577 summer Ishkhans and 150000 Gegharkuni fry were released into Lake Sevan.
- 13 June 2022 Helicopters are being raised in Armenia to treat infected forests The delay can have serious consequences, larvae can multiply quickly and damage forests.