- 15 June 2022 Dear citizens, hot summer weather always carries certain risks of fires In order to avoid possible fires and their unforeseen consequences, we urge you to strictly observe fire safety regulations.
- 15 June 2022 European experience in the protection of specially protected natural areas Within a week, Armenian specialists exchanged experience with Czech colleagues under the program "Enhanced protection of biodiversity and sustainable use in Armenia in accordance with European Union standards".
- 15 June 2022 UNDP has announced a tender for Assessment of the consequences/impact of raising the level of water in Lake Sevan The Project "Environmental Protection of Lake Sevan" (EU4Sevan) co-financed by the European Union and co-implemented by UNDP has announced a tender for Assessment of the consequences/impact of raising the level of water in Lake Sevan.
- 15 June 2022 Advertisement According to paragraph 19 of the schedule stipulated by the Resolution of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia No. 72-a dated January 20, 2022 "on the beginning of the budget process of the Republic of Armenia for 2023", the Ministry of Environment invites interested civil society organizations in this area to participate in discussions organized around applications for budget financing of the draft program of medium-term expenditures of the Republic of Armenia for 2023-2025 in the field of the environment.
- 15 June 2022 Department of Forest Policy of the Ministry of Environment The Public Relations Department of the Ministry of the Environment has initiated a new series - "Our team", in which we will present the professional units, the composition and functions of the departments of the Ministry.