- 12 February 2021 The seized area was returned to the administration of "Sevan" National Park By the instruction of the Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan, the dismantling of illegal buildings and structures in "Sevan" NP has embarked on.
- 11 February 2021 Summarizing completed grant projects in Syunik region The executive body of “Support Program for Protected Areas-Armenia” (SPPA-A) project is the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Armenia.
- 11 February 2021 CLARIFICATION In response to the Facebook post of "Environmentalist’s House" public initiative on "One of our groups supervising inspections detected a great deal of illegal cutting of trees in the third unit of Haghartsin district of “Dilijan” national park”.
- 11 February 2021 The first session of the newly formed Public Council attached to the RA Minister of Environment will be convened at the end of this month The acceptance of applications of candidates for membership in the new Public Council attached to the Minister of Environment has been completed. The 40 applications for membership in the council were received.
- 10 February 2021 The Police have detected the poachers The Police have revealed those murdering the Red Book-listed Bezoar goat nearby "Siranuysh" camp in the administrative area of Yeghegis settlement, Yeghegis community, Vayots Dzor region.