- 18 February 2021 Petrosyan: "Any deep reform in the sphere of environment faces confrontation" RA Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan had a talk with Hovhannes Shoghikyan in SPUTNIK-ARMENIA pavilion regarding the existing sectorial problems, the ways to address them and the reforms.
- 15 February 2021 The status of "freeing Sevan from chains" is continued with great vigour By the instruction of the Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan, the process of dismantling illegal buildings and structures, pavilions, fences and cleaning up the areas from garbage is in progress in the coastal areas under "Sevan" NP SNCO.
- 15 February 2021 RA Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan received Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary H.E. Mr. Sergey Kopirkin The meeting was attended by Deputy Minister of Environment A. Mazmanyan and Head of the International Cooperation Department of the Ministry R. Grigoryan.
- 12 February 2021 The seized area was returned to the administration of "Sevan" National Park By the instruction of the Minister of Environment Romanos Petrosyan, the dismantling of illegal buildings and structures in "Sevan" NP has embarked on.
- 11 February 2021 Summarizing completed grant projects in Syunik region The executive body of “Support Program for Protected Areas-Armenia” (SPPA-A) project is the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Armenia.